Rich Chocolate Fudge
- 4 tbs butter, softened
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3/4 lb semi-sweet chocolate
- Grated peel of 1/2 orange
- 1/2 cup strong black tea, cooled
- 1/2 cup instant chocolate drink powder, sifted
- Line a 7 inch square pan with foil.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter, egg yolks and powdered sugar until pale and creamy.
- Stir in orange peel.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
- Stir cooled tea and melted chocolate into the butter mixture, then pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- When firm, cut fudge into 1 inch squares, then dip into the chocolate powder.