Rich Chocolate Fudge
|4 tbs butter, softened|
|2 egg yolks|
|1 cup powdered sugar, sifted|
|3/4 lb semi-sweet chocolate|
|Grated peel of 1/2 orange|
|1/2 cup strong black tea, cooled|
|1/2 cup instant chocolate drink powder, sifted|
- Line a 7 inch square pan with foil.
- In a medium bowl, beat butter, egg yolks and powdered sugar until pale and creamy.
- Stir in orange peel.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
- Stir cooled tea and melted chocolate into the butter mixture, then pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- When firm, cut fudge into 1 inch squares, then dip into the chocolate powder.