Seafood Puff Pastry Pizza
|2 (2 oz) cans of anchovy fillets|
|1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed|
|3 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|1/4 cup tomato paste|
|1/4 lb pitted green olives|
|1 lb ripe tomatoes|
|1 (3 and 1/2 oz) solid white tuna, drained|
|1 small onion, peeled and thinly sliced|
|3 tbs capers|
|1/4 lb lump crab meat|
|1/2 cup cooked baby shrimp|
|pinch of garlic salt and dried oregano|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry to fit a dampened square baking sheet.
- Place dough on sheet without stretching it.
- Stir 1 tbs of oil into the tomato paste, then brush remaining oil over the dough.
- Slice the olives and peel and slice the tomatoes and onions.
- Spread the tomato paste mixture evenly over the dough.
- Add the tomatoes, olives and onions over the dough.
- Flake the tuna and arrange over the onion and tomato slices along with the anchovies and baby shrimp.
- Sprinkle the pizza with garlic salt and oregano.
- Bake for about 35 minutes until the edges are lightly browned.