Smoked Salmon Bruschetta Appetizers
- 2 French baguettes, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tbs fresh mint, chopped
- 1/2 lb smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- Lemon peel, to decorate
- Cut the french baguettes into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place the baguette slices on baking sheets and in a preheated 350 degree oven lightly toast them for about 5-7 minutes.
- For the topping, stir the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, chives and mint until well combined.
- Spoon a small amount onto each baguette slice and top with a piece of smoked salmon and garnish with strips of lemon peel.