|1/2 cup butter|
|1 lb button mushrooms, quartered|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup Chardonnay wine|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
- In a large saute pan using medium heat add the butter and garlic and saute for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and stir to coat. Saute for another 2 minutes or so, stirring frequently.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add the Chardonnay and cook for another 1 minute, stirring to coat mushrooms.
- During the last 20 seconds of cooking add the parsley and toss to combine.
- Pour mushroom mixture along with the sauce in a serving dish.