Chesapeake Bay Shrimp and Crab Dip
- 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 lb small shrimp chopped
- 1/2 lb lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup scallions, white and green parts
- 1 tbs Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients except for the shrimp and crab in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place the mixture in a bowl, then gently stir in the shrimp and crab meat.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Serve with crackers or atop crusty bread.