- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen or canned corn
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp turmeric
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is a delicious corn soup flavored with lime, cumin, turmeric top with a red pepper zucchini relish.
- Add the bell pepper, zucchini, parsley, lime juice and cumin to a food processor, then pulse several times until a relish consistency is formed. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan and the olive and using medium heat add the onions and saute until the onions are softened.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes.
- Serve topped with a tbs full of the relish.