- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbs honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 and 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
These cookies are delicious served with ice cream.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in the eggs, honey and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda (dough will be thick).
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours or refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pull our pieces of dough and roll into 1 inch balls, then place on un-greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until set. Do not over bake as these cookies are meant to be soft.