|2 sticks unsalted butter, softened|
|1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed|
|6 tbs honey|
|1 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|3 and 1/2 cups flour|
|2 tsp baking soda|
|1 tsp cinnamon|
These cookies are delicious served with ice cream.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in the eggs, honey and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda (dough will be thick).
- Cover and freeze for 2 hours or refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pull our pieces of dough and roll into 1 inch balls, then place on un-greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until set. Do not over bake as these cookies are meant to be soft.