|1 frozen or fresh 9 inch pie crust|
|2 cups shelled, cooked shrimp, diced|
|1 tbs fresh dill, chopped|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|4 eggs, beaten|
|1 cup heavy cream|
|1 cup milk|
|1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese|
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare the pie crust according to package directions or pre-bake a fresh crust.
- Combine the shrimp, dill, salt, pepper, eggs, cream and milk.
- Turn the filling into the quiche shell, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the filling is set.
- Serve warm.