- 1 frozen or fresh 9 inch pie crust
- 2 cups shelled, cooked shrimp, diced
- 1 tbs fresh dill, chopped
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare the pie crust according to package directions or pre-bake a fresh crust.
- Combine the shrimp, dill, salt, pepper, eggs, cream and milk.
- Turn the filling into the quiche shell, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the filling is set.
- Serve warm.