Easy Garlic Barbecued Salmon
|4 salmon steaks, 1 inch thick|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|4 large cloves garlic|
|1 tbs dried dill|
|juice of 1-2 lemons|
|2-4 thin slices of lemon|
- Wipe fish dry.
- Brush both sides with olive oil.
- Crush or press the garlic cloves, and rub the salmon surfaces with the garlic.
- Sprinkle with dill and one half of the lemon juice.
- Place over hot charcoal and grill for about 10-15 minutes, turning once.
- Add lemon slices after turning.
- Sprinkle with remaining lemon juice and serve at once.