Easy Garlic Barbecued Salmon
- 4 salmon steaks, 1 inch thick
- olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 large cloves garlic
- 1 tbs dried dill
- juice of 1-2 lemons
- 2-4 thin slices of lemon
- Wipe fish dry.
- Brush both sides with olive oil.
- Crush or press the garlic cloves, and rub the salmon surfaces with the garlic.
- Sprinkle with dill and one half of the lemon juice.
- Place over hot charcoal and grill for about 10-15 minutes, turning once.
- Add lemon slices after turning.
- Sprinkle with remaining lemon juice and serve at once.