Greek Tomato Potato and Zucchini Salad
- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- 1 oz sun dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- 1 pt grape tomatoes, halved, yellow and red if possible
- 7 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 strips thick bacon, cook and crumbled
- For the Dressing:
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp thyme
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 zucchini, cut lengthwise, the cut into 1 inch pieces
This salad may be served hot or cold.
- In a blender combine the vinegar’s, thyme, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion.
- Puree until smooth.
- Boil potatoes until just starting to get tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Quarter the potatoes, then pace in a serving bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the potatoes and stir to coat.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Serve warm or cold.