- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup prepared mustard
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 2 tbs hot curry powder
- 2-4 hot red chilies, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion, minced
This is a spicy Indian basting sauce that works well with beef, chicken or pork.
- Add all ingredients to a sauce pan and simmer until well combined.
- Use as a basting sauce 1/2 the way through cooking.
- Take care not to burn as this sauce contains honey and jam.
- You may also use this sauce as a dipping sauce.
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks covered.