Indian Basting Sauce
|1 cup honey|
|1 cup apple cider vinegar|
|1 cup prepared mustard|
|1 cup apricot jam|
|2 tbs hot curry powder|
|2-4 hot red chilies, seeded and chopped|
|2 cloves garlic minced|
|1 onion, minced|
This is a spicy Indian basting sauce that works well with beef, chicken or pork.
- Add all ingredients to a sauce pan and simmer until well combined.
- Use as a basting sauce 1/2 the way through cooking.
- Take care not to burn as this sauce contains honey and jam.
- You may also use this sauce as a dipping sauce.
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to two weeks covered.