Sliced Baked Potatoes
|4 large baking potatoes|
|4 garlic cloves, minced|
|1/4 cup melted butter|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|4 tsp fresh thyme|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the unpeeled potatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Place the potatoes overlapping in a greased casserole dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and olive oil.
- Brush the potatoes with the mixture and pour the rest over the top.
- Sprinkle with the garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are browned and tender.