Cranberry Oatmeal Bars
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups raw rolled oats, not quick cooking
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees or 325 for a nonstick or glass pan.
- line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or grease lightly
- In a large bowl, stir together the butter, sugars, egg, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spread in the prepared pan and bake for 25-35 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out with a few moist crumbs, rotating the pan halfway through the baking time.
- Cool completely in the pan and then cut into squares.