Greek Eggplant Dip
|1 egg plant|
|Extra virgin olive oil|
|1 tbs white vinegar|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, crushed|
|1 cup Greek yogurt|
|1 (3 oz) package cream cheese|
|1 tbs bread crumbs|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Brush a baking pan with 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Slice the eggplant in half, the long way and place it cut side down on the baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 45 minutes, or until soft.
- Cut the egg plant, including the skin into small pieces and place in a food processor.
- Add 3 tbs olive oil, the vinegar, lemon juice, parsley and garlic, and process until smooth.
- Add the yogurt, cream cheese, bread crumbs, salt and pepper and process until well combined.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Use as a dip with bread or crackers.