- 1 head garlic
- 3 tsp oregano
- 10 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 3 tbs water
This is a wonderful sauce that is great spread on crusty bread, crackers or on crispy raw vegetables.
- Peel and crush the garlic and add to a food processor, along with the white bread torn into pieces. Pulse until the garlic and bread are combined.
- With the food processor running pour in the olive oil and white vinegar and oregano.
- Let the mixture soften for one hour.
- After one hour run the food processor and add the lemon juice and water. You will have a thick fluffy sauce.