Easy Chocolate Fudge
|3 cups semi-chocolate chips|
|1 (14 oz) can of sweetened condensed milk|
|4 tbs butter|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|1/4 tsp salt|
This is a super simple recipe to create some delicious fudge.
- Add the chocolate chips, condensed milk and butter to a large glass microwave safe bowl.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until the chocolate and butter melts. Do not over microwave.
- Remove from the microwave, then add the salt and vanilla.
- Using a wooden spoon combine the mixture well.
- Line a shallow baking dish with foil, then lightly coat with non stick spray.
- Spoon the fudge mixture into the dish and spread out evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate until set. About 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and carefully remove the fudge from the foil, then cut into squares.