Crab Meat and Shrimp Fritatta
|1/4 lb lump crab meat|
|1/4 cup cooked baby shrimp|
|1 tbs chopped fresh parsley|
|1/2 tbs garlic powder|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup cheese of your choice, grated, for topping|
This recipe lends itself to many interpretations. You may create new recipes by adding a variety of ingredients. Mushrooms and a variety of vegetables are common.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs until they are well combined.
- Fold in the shrimp, crab meat and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper, then mix to combine.
- Coat the bottom of an oven proof non-stick skillet with oil to cover completely.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- If desired top with cheese and place under broiler until the cheese has melted and slightly browned.
- Gently slide the fritatta our of the pan onto a serving platter, then slice into serving sized pieces.