Easy Garlic Aioli
- 6-10 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3-4 tbs fresh lemon juice, to taste
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
This is an easy way to make a great dip for crusty bread or raw vegetables. Spread on burgers or sandwiches or blend with cooked pasta.
- Puree the garlic in a food processor, then add the mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Pulse just until thoroughly blended.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into a plastic bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.