Spring Onion Sauce
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 2 spring onions with tops,chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 and 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This savory sauce works equally on Chicken, pork, beef or fish.
- In a food processor, combine the egg yolk, vinegar, mustard, onions, garlic and sugar.
- With the processor running, add olive oil in a slow steady stream, until sauce thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper.