Flounder with Butter Caper Sauce
|4 (4 oz) flounders fillets|
|6 tbs butter, divided|
|3 tbs capers, rinsed and drained|
|5 tbs white vinegar|
|Kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 tbs fresh parsley for garnish|
- Rinse flounder fillets and dry with paper towels.
- Salt and pepper lightly to taste
- Heat 2 tbs of butter in a large nonstick skillet.
- Brown the fillets using medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and place the remaining 4 tbs of butter in the skillet.
- Allow to bubble and turn brown, being careful not to burn.
- Add the capers and vinegar, and swirl to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the filets and garnish with parsley.