Food So Good Scrambled Eggs
|3 Large Eggs|
|1/4 Cup of Water|
|2 tbs unsalted butter|
|2 sprinkles of salt|
|Pepper for taste|
This is an American-style recipe for scrambled eggs. Our recipe is easy, straight to the point, and let’s not forgot it’s so good!
- Place 1/4 cup of water into a non-stick skillet. Turn on the burner to medium-high heat to start preheating the pan. When the water starts to boil and evaporate you can either wait until all the water evaporates or you can just pour the remaining out in the sink to start cooking.
- While the pan is preheating, mix three eggs in a small bowl with a fork or whisk. Make sure you scramble the eggs well.
- Take 1 tbs of the butter and cut it up into little pieces and scramble the butter into the eggs
- Add 2 sprinkles of salt
- Add 1 tbs of water
- Melt 1 tbs of butter into the preheated non-stick pan until the butter coats the pan
- Add the eggs to the center of the pan
- Wait for the edges of the eggs to set a little bit and then begin folding with a rubber or wood spatula.
- Continue pushing the eggs from one side of the pan to the other.
- The eggs will begin to look fully cooked but still a little wet. You are done. Don’t overcook the eggs.
- Plate and garnish with pepper and salt for taste. Herbs of your choice are also welcome.