Pickled Red Onions
|1 large red onion|
|1/2 green jalapeno, cut into rings|
|1/2 cup white vingear|
|1/2 cup water|
|1/4 cup sugar|
|1 tsp coriander seeds|
|1 bay leaf|
|2 pinches Kosher salt|
- Add all ingredients, except for the onions to a large sauce pan and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the onion slices.
- Cover and let steep for 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a canning jar and chill for 2-4 hours before using.
- These onions are great to top tacos.