- 2 ozs light rum, more if you like it stronger
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz cranberry juice
- 1/2 oz lemon or lime juice
- Splash or Grenadine syrup
- Club soda
Who wishes they were on an island right now sipping on a delicious cocktail?! Try this Rum Punch recipe it might just take you there.
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add other ingredients, except club soda.
- Fill remainder of glass with club soda.
- Stir and garnish with lemon and lime slices.
- Recipe may be doubled.