Shrimp with Anchovy Herb Sauce
- 1 cup basil
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 cup chives, minced
- 6 anchovy filets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs capers
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extras virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon halved
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Puree basil, parsley, chives, anchovies, garlic, capers, vinegar and 6 tbs of oil in a food processor.
- Season with salt, pepper and juice 1 lemon half and cut the remaining lemon half into 4 wedges.
- Heat the remaining 2 tbs of oil in a large skillet and cook the shrimp, tossing frequently for about 5 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Sprinkle over the lemon juice and taste for seasoning. Re-season if desired.
- Add the shrimp to the herb sauce and toss to combine.
- Serve with rice or pasta if desired.