- 2 lb ground beef ( you can also use 1/2 ground beef and 1/2 ground pork)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup celery, minced
- 1 (12 oz) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tbs cider vinegar
- 1 (6oz) can tomato paste
- 1 tbs worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup pickle relish
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 12 sesame seed hamburger buns, toasted.
- In a large non stick saute pan add a touch of oil and fry meat until slightly browned, Pour off greese.
- Add meat back to the skillet and stir in all other ingredients.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve over toasted buns.
- Serve with a cole slaw topping.