Spanish Shrimp Tapas
|1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on|
|1/2 small onion, finely minced|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/4 cup red and green peppers, mixed|
|1/2 cup canned chickpeas, drained|
|2 tbs fresh Italian parsley, chopped|
|2 tbs brandy|
|3 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
This is a delicious Spanish style appetizer recipe. It is highlighted with onions, garlic, chickpeas and brandy.
- Add olive oil to a hot pan.
- Add the onions and garlic and saute until the onions are translucent.
- Add the peppers and saute for 1 minute more
- Add the shrimp and stir to combine. Saute until the shrimp start to turn pink.
- Add the chickpeas and stir to combine.
- Add the brandy and stir to remove any crusty bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the parsley and stir to combine.
- Serve hot on small plates.