- 1 lb seedless watermelon, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lime
- mint leaves for garnish
This is a wonderfully refreshing dessert, that is super simple to prepare. Recipe may be multiplied.
- Add the watermelon to a food processor or blender, along with the honey and the juice of one lime. Process until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a square, 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
- Freeze for 3 hours.
- Once the mixture if frozen, use a fork to scrape the granita into glass cups or bowls.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.