- 1 pound of King or Snow crab legs
- 2 fresh Roma tomatoes
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 tbs plain yogurt
- 1 cucumber seeded and diced (leave skin on)
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded butter lettuce
- lemon slices for garnish
- 1 hard cooked egg, quartered, for garnish
Crab is wonderful anytime of the year…This recipe uses either King or snow crab.Its quick and easy to prepare and it is very healthy..Just remove the crab meat from the legs and cut into manageable pieces. The cucumber, tomatoes and lemon juice bring out an incredible fresh brightness to the crab meat! Prep time on this one is only 15 minutes. Recipe can be doubled.
- Remove the crab meat from it’s shells, and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Dice the cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Mix the lemon juice, mayo and yogurt.
- Gently toss the crab meat in into the dressing and add the tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Place shredded lettuce in a bowl and place crab salad on top.
- You may garnish the salad with crab claws for an attractive presentation.