- 1 1 to 1 and 1/2 lb boneless pork tenderloin, excess fat removed
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs dry sherry
- 2 tbs hoisin sauce
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger
This is a traditional Chinese dish. This roast pork maybe served as an appetizer, as a main course, or mixed with other foods in stir-fried dishes. This pork is flavored with soy sauce, sherry wine, hoisin sauce, and honey along with other spices.
- Combine soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger and pour over pork.
- Marinate for 2 hours, turning the pork frequently in the marinade.
- Roast pork on a rack over a pan of hot water in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Cut into thin slices and serve.