The cheese and herbs bring out the delightful full flavor the spinach.
- 3 eggs
- 1 lb of cottage cheese
- 1/4 lb of feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbs Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 10 oz package of frozen spinach, defrosted, chopped and squeezed dry through a clean kitchen towel or paper towel.
- kosher or sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 unbaked frozen 8 inch pie shells
- In a large bowl beat eggs well, add cheeses, and mix thoroughly.
- Add melted butter, parsley, spinach, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour mixture into pie shells and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 1/2 hour until lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.