- 6 medium bone- in chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs chopped fresh thyme or 1 tsp dried thyme crushed
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
You can put this dish together in a snap. The lime and spices make this chicken quite flavorful.
- If desired skin the chicken, wash and pat dry.
- For the marinade place the chicken in a zip lock bag and add the lime juice, thyme, olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Seal bag and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours up to 24 hours. Turn occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
- Arrange chicken meaty side down in a glass baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Drain fat and brush with marinade.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes longer or until chicken is done.