- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped into rounds
- 3 cups cooked wild rice
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp dried thyme
This is a delicious easy to make stuffing the will work for poultry, pork or beef. It uses savory flavors and spices to create a real taste sensation.
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, celery and onion and cook until soft. About 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss until mixed.
- Stuff in poultry, pork chops or desired meat.