- 1 10 oz package of Frozen spinach squeezed dry
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 lb of artichoke hearts
- 1/2 lb asiago cheese for topping
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- optional: you may add 1 cup of crab meat if desired
This dip is full of spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese along with spicy seasonings.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor combine the spinach, cottage cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder and Cajun seasoning.
- Pulse a few times until desired consistency is reached.
- Drain the artichokes and add to the mixture and pulse a few more times,
- Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add the mixture to an oven proof baking dish and top with the asiago cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with warm bread or pita chips.