Chicken and Fruit Salad
- 1 lb of roasted chicken breast, boneless and skinless (a good choice is a supermarket pre roasted chicken)
- 3 cups spinach
- 2 medium pink or white grapefruit
- 2 apples
- 3/4 lb seedless grapes
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Mix the mayonnaise and Dijon mustard and set aside.
- Chop 1 cup of loosely packed spinach leaves and leave remaining 2 cups aside.
- Cut peel from grapefruit and remove sections with a sharp knife.
- Core and cut apples into 1/2 inch chunks.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, chopped spinach, fruit and mayonnaise dressing. Toss to coat.
- To serve, arrange remaining spinach leaves on platter and spoon chicken salad over.