Creamy Cucumber Bites
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 tbs fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large cucumber
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Sun dried tomato strips
- Fresh dill sprigs
- In a small bowl mix together cream cheese, chives, onion and garlic powder. Set aside
- Cut the cucumber diagonally into 3/4 inch oval slices.
- Lightly press each cucumber slice between a paper towel to remove excess water.
- Put cream cheese mixture into a piping bag with a decorative tip and pipe onto each slice cucumber.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and top with a few strips of sun dried tomatoes and a fresh dill sprig.