Spicy Crab Cream Cheese Balls
- 1 lb lump crab meat
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion minced
- 3/4 cup Old Bay seasoning
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for Old Bay Seasoning.
- Divide mixture into two balls, each about the size of a base ball.
- Roll each ball in Old Bay seasoning so that all sides are covered.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers and or crusty bread slices.