- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 6-8 tbs amber beer or ale
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-2 pinches cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
This is perfect for spreading on crusty bread, crackers or sandwiches.
- Place cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer and blend until softened.
- Add beer, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, garlic powder and beat until smooth.
- Add cheddar and mix until well combined.
- Mixture will be thick. If you would like it thinner add more beer.