- 1 1/2 cups beer
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbs whole grain or Dijon mustard
- Dash of kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 large shallot, chopped
This marinade works equally well on all meats.
- Score the meat to be marinated with a sharp knife all over.
- Place meat into a shallow, non-metallic dish or plastic zip lock bag.
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl and combine well.
- Pour the marinade over the meat and turn to coat.
- Cover the meat tightly and marinate refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Recipe may be multiplied.