- 1 cup soft goat cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs lemon zest
- 1/2 cup peas
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 French baguette. cut cross-ways into 1/2 inch slices
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish
These appetizers are easy to make and are great pass around snacks.
- Add the cheeses, lemon zest, garlic, and peas to a large bowl.
- Season with a little salt and pepper, then mix well to combine, being careful not to break up the peas.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, toast the baguette slices in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until golden.
- Spread some of the cheese mixture on each baguette slice and garnish with fresh mint leaves.