- 8-10 large red skin potatoes
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbs prepared horseradish
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
These potatoes are made with sour cream, horseradish and cream cheese.
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Cook until potatoes are fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Drain and add all other ingredients and mash together until a chunky texture is achieved.