Ouick And Easy Oatmeal Pie
|2 unbaked pie shells.(available in your grocers freezer) thawed.|
|1 cup milk|
|2 cups sugar|
|1 stick of unsalted butter|
|1 and 1/4 cups light corn syrup|
|2 tsp vanilla extract|
|1 tsp ground cinnamon|
|1/2 tsp kosher salt|
|1 and 1/2 cups rolled oats|
|1 small package of shredded coconut (8 0z's)|
This is a deliciously rich pie that can be put together in less than an hour, and it’s guaranteed to be a big winner at your table. Quick, easy and delicious!
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the milk, eggs, sugar, butter, corn syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in the oats and coconut and oats.
- Divide the batter between the two pie shells and bake at 350 degrees until browned evenly on top. About 45 minutes.
- Let cool at least an hour before cutting.