Ouick And Easy Oatmeal Pie
- 2 unbaked pie shells.(available in your grocers freezer) thawed.
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 and 1/4 cups light corn syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 and 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 small package of shredded coconut (8 0z's)
This is a deliciously rich pie that can be put together in less than an hour, and it’s guaranteed to be a big winner at your table. Quick, easy and delicious!
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the milk, eggs, sugar, butter, corn syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in the oats and coconut and oats.
- Divide the batter between the two pie shells and bake at 350 degrees until browned evenly on top. About 45 minutes.
- Let cool at least an hour before cutting.