- 3 cups of beef stock
- 16 frozen dumplings
- 2 spring onions sliced into small rounds (white and green parts)
- 1 Thai green chili sliced thinly
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- Kosher or sea salt and cracked black pepper
This clear spicy broth paired with delicious ready to cook dumplings is a dish that is not only quick and easy to prepare but is wonderfully delicious!This recipe serves 4 and can easily be doubled. You may purchase pre-made frozen dumplings at an Asian grocery store or Whole Foods. They come in many varieties from vegetable to pork.
- Place the stock in a large sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Add the frozen dumplings, reduce heat and cover. cook for 5 minutes (follow package directions)
- Add the spring onion, chili, garlic and soy sauce and boil gently for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve at once.