Honey Mustard Chicken Cashew Pasta
- 2 cups of cooked chicken breast cubed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 tbs honey
- 1 tbs yellow mustard
- 2 tbs ranch dressing
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1lb of rotini shaped pasta
- 2 bell peppers , diced (1 red, 1 green)
- 3 scallions, diced
- 1 cup cashews chopped
This delicious pasta dish is a complete meal.
Health Tip: Health Benefits of Cashews
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Mix the other ingredients to make the sauce.
- Pour over the cooked pasta.
- Add the chopped bell peppers, toss, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Add the scallions and cashews and toss again.