Lettuce Crab Roll
|1 lb lump crab meat (you may alternatively used Dunganess, Snow, or king crab cut into 1 inch lumps)|
|2 red Serrano or Jalapeno chilies, seeds removed and cut into dice|
|1 shallot cut into dice|
|2 tbs mayonnaise|
|2 tsp Dijon mustard|
|1 head butter lettuce|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|2 avocado's sliced (place one slice of avocado into each lettuce package)|
|2 limes cut into wedges|
- In a large bowl add the crab meat, peppers, shallots, peppers.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl add the mustard and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add the dressing to the crab meat and mix.
- On a platter separate the butter lettuce into lettuce cups. Place a tbs or a little more of the crab mixture in each lettuce cup. Add avocado.
- Squeeze lime juice over crab and avocado.
- The lettuce crab cups can be eaten like a taco.