- 1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 1 and 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp finely minced fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 large clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup butter
This recipe is quick and easy and a perfect addition for an assortment of small plates. The shrimp is flavored with curry powder, ginger and garlic.
- In a saute pan cook the curry powder, ginger, turmeric and garlic in butter for several minutes.
- Add the shrimp and saute quickly until pink. About 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Make sure the shrimp are covered with the spiced butter.
- Serve with tooth picks ans an hors d’oeuvre.