Garlic Butter Chicken Breast
|6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|2 tbs olive oil|
|1 tbs butter|
|2 whole heads of garlic, peeled and chopped|
|1/2 cup parsley|
|1/2 cup dry white wine|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
|thinly pepper slices and micro salad greens for garnish|
This is a wonderful garlicky chicken breast recipe that can be prepared in about 30 minutes.
Health Tip: Garlic is known to be a natural antibiotic.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large saute pan.
- Brown the chicken until lightly brown of both sides.
- Add the garlic, parsley and wine.
- Cover and cook over low heat until chicken is done, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with pepper slices and micro salad greens.