- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 whole heads of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- thinly pepper slices and micro salad greens for garnish
This is a wonderful garlicky chicken breast recipe that can be prepared in about 30 minutes.
Health Tip: Garlic is known to be a natural antibiotic.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a large saute pan.
- Brown the chicken until lightly brown of both sides.
- Add the garlic, parsley and wine.
- Cover and cook over low heat until chicken is done, about 30 minutes.
- Garnish with pepper slices and micro salad greens.