|6 freshwater trout fillets or 3 whole trout|
|Flour for dredging|
|2 tsp kosher or sea salt|
|Fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|6 tbs of unsalted butter|
|2 tbs minced parsley|
|Juice of one lemon|
|lemon wedges for garnish|
Here is a delicious New Orleans Favorite. Quick and super simple.
- Dry trout and roll lightly in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Saute in hot butter for about 5 minutes, turning once during cooking until brown on both sides.
- Put trout on a warm serving dish.
- Sprinkle with parsley, and re-season with salt and pepper.
- Put the lemon juice into the brown butter in the pan. When it is foamy, pour over the fish.