Grilled Lobster Tails with Garlic Butter
- 2 lobster tails about 1/2 lb each, (thawed)
- 3 tbs unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
What could be better than Lobster cooked over charcoal. This lobster would be great with grilled corn on the cob, slathered with garlic butter.
- With kitchen shears, remove the flat underside of the lobster shell.
- Loosen the meat from the shell, but keep it joined at the tail.
- Place the lobster tails over hot coals, shell side down and grill for about 10 minutes before turning over.
- Lobster is done when firm to the touch.
- In a small bowl add the butter,garlic and lemon juice and melt in the microwave. Use extra butter and garlic if you are roasting corn.
- Place the lobster on serving plates and spoon some butter mixture over it, then garnish with chopped parsley.
- Recipe may be doubled.