Grilled Lobster Tails with Garlic Butter
|2 lobster tails about 1/2 lb each, (thawed)|
|3 tbs unsalted butter, melted|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
What could be better than Lobster cooked over charcoal. This lobster would be great with grilled corn on the cob, slathered with garlic butter.
- With kitchen shears, remove the flat underside of the lobster shell.
- Loosen the meat from the shell, but keep it joined at the tail.
- Place the lobster tails over hot coals, shell side down and grill for about 10 minutes before turning over.
- Lobster is done when firm to the touch.
- In a small bowl add the butter,garlic and lemon juice and melt in the microwave. Use extra butter and garlic if you are roasting corn.
- Place the lobster on serving plates and spoon some butter mixture over it, then garnish with chopped parsley.
- Recipe may be doubled.