Marinated Sirloin Steak
- 2 lb of sirloin steak, trimmed
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1//4 cup Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 2 tsp dry mustard (we like Colemans )
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
Whenever you are craving a good steak, this is a sure fire recipe. This steak is flavored with soy sauce, Worcestershire, red wine, lemon juice, garlic and ginger. It is great cooked over charcoal.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a covered non- reactive bowl.
- Add the steak, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Cook over hot charcoal or broil in the oven to desired doneness. Medium rare is best.
- Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before cutting.