This is great easy to make snack of buffet dish. Don’t overcoat the chicken with the butter. Just dip it in real quick and shake off the excess. Otherwise the wings will become too greasy.
- 5 lbs chicken wings, separated into 2 pieces, tips discarded
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbs of Paprika
- 1tbs garlic powder
- 2 tbs parsley, minced
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup of melted unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and add garlic powder. Mix well.
- combine the cheese, paprika,parsley, oregano, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Quickly dip each piece of chicken wing in the melted butter garlic mixture and let excess drain off.
- Dip butter coated wings into the cheese mixture.
- Layer a cookie sheet or sheets with parchment paper or non stick foil and place the wings on top.
- Bake for about 1 hour, turning several times during cooking.